2011/04/05

Violin Concerto in A minor : Antonio Vivald

Antonio Vivaldi was very famous Baroque composer. He is mainly known by composition of violin concerto.The most popular his work may be "The four seasons (Le quattro stagioi)" . But The four seasons are not what I want to share this time.

Violin concerto in A minor is another famous composition because it is very easy to be performed  comparing to "the four seasons" . It can be found in many popular violin method book.



I just wanna write  some "samples" down while I found them. Those violin records are what I want to  practice next time. It's not very hard to play, I think I just need more practice......maybe.....

I hope I can play like those record closely.


1st movement



2ed movement



3rd movement



1 則留言:

  1. 這裡的影片都沒問題...我只是想說...你太過分了,整篇都英文Q_Q

    回覆刪除